On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 8:11 AM, Florian MOGA <moga....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe having those differentiated will make people aware of the relation
> between sca and tuscany. 'sca-features' and 'sca-extensions' try to make
> this distinction. Probably 'sca-features' and 'tuscany-features' would be
> best for us but they are confusing for somebody that is just starting to
> check tuscany out. In conclusion, we just need to find 2 two self-explaining
> names. Let's have a day or two for brainstorming that. Feel free to suggest
> names.
> To sum it up, here are some options we have now:
> sca-features / sca-extensions
> sca-features / tuscany-features
> sca-features / sca-additions
> sca-features / sca-addons
> sca-features / sca-tuscany-addons
> sca-spec-features / sca-non-spec-features
> sca-spec-features / sca-spec-extensions (here extensions can be understood
> as xep-s are for rfc-s...)

Just my 0.00002 c

If you guys, very experienced with the contents of the samples are
having a hard time on classifying these samples, the users that are
trying to understand Tuscany will have a much more hard time to find a
sample particularly if we go with structure in [1]. Just have this in
mind when you continue with the work, and maybe richer documentation
explaining and grouping the samples are more valuable then a
multilevel folder structure.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sandbox/samples/

--
Luciano Resende