> Well I may of course be missing something important but it seems to
> work to me. I've done enough local changes to make this work...
>
> - add host-webapp and  implementation-web-runtime to the base runtime
> (not sure this is the right place for these but it was convenient)
> - made the pom dependencies in the aggregation jars optional
> - added and exclusion to the base aggregation to remove the servlet
> api from the base runtime aggregation
>
> This creates a war not far off the same size as the war created using
> the base shade dependency. The war has one entry in the lib directory
> (tuscany-base-runtime-aggregation-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar) and it works in
> the unit test and when deployed to tomcat.
>
> I'll check in these changes once I've done a build.
>
> Simon
>
> --
> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com

I just committed the changes to add enough to tuscany-base-runtime to
allow the helloworld-jsp project work with a dependency on the
tuscany-base-runtime-aggregation jar.

This aggregation jar is of, what we have previously called, the -nodep
variety. It contains the tuscany jars and all their dependencies.

I note that the dependencies in the helloworld impl-web samples were
changed earlier and don't reference a valid artifact at the moment. Is
is safe to assume that this is a work in progress?

Simon