Following on from the discussion in [1], I'd like to establish
whether or not the Tuscany developer community agrees that we
should have some minimum standards for a sample to be part of trunk
and be delivered in a released binary distribution.

If there's agreement that we should establish this principle and
have some minimum standards, I'll start another discussion thread
on what those minimum standards should be.

I am +1 that we should have some minimum standards for a sample to be
in trunk and to be released as part of the binary distribution.

  Simon

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tuscany-dev/201104.mbox/%3c4d9b41c8.50...@apache.org%3E