I'm +1 for having a set of standard requirements for the samples to be
promoted to trunk and released. That's why I started the samples checklist
wiki page in the first place.

However, I don't think we need another two month long thread in order to
determine which these standards should be. We already had this discussion
and we can just summarize it.

As I mentioned before on the other thread, I'm fine with doing the release
only with getting-started/ samples. With that in mind, I would say we
shouldn't delay 2.0-Beta3 any more. It's a minor release anyway and most
importantly users need the runtime code released. So I'm +1 for releasing
2.0-Beta3 now.