2011/10/8 dsh <daniel.hais...@googlemail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> are you targeting for end user devices such as tablets, cell phones
> etc.? at network devices such as embedded routers, firewalls, a NAS
> etc. or are you thinking of something that's really agnostic and thus
> more pervasive and hence could be run on any of the use case scenarios
> mentioned?

I think something that is pervasive. If something is small you can add
or remove things at compile time. In my work, we are used to do so
with printer,
we have designer printer or large format printer...if we want build a
runtime for big printer we add different components...that is what
it's intended a component model. I dont wanna bind it for example to
Apache webserver for http. Small, tiny, extendible are the key
concepts.

Cheers,
Giorgio.