For embedded java and python are too much. .NET performs better, but
it is tight with Windows. It has a lot of dependencies, programmers
tends
to use introspection at runtime in the core.  I know, Java is a tool
like can be C/C++, but generally performs bad in runtime/resource
contrains enviroment but now the step is to see..a product. Any idea?