> Hi there! a few thoughts:
> Tuscany-cpp has a hard dependency on HTTPD, used as runtime container
> instead or writing my own.
> Not sure if HTTPD mods can be easily ported to LightHTTPD. If it's feasible
> and people want to try, I can help with any questions you have on the
> Tuscany HTTPD mods.
> Some sizing info posted to the Tuscany user list last year, showing that
> HTTPD can be built small:
> http://marc.info/?l=tuscany-user&m=128031058024758&w=2
> Hope this helps.

Hi Jean Sebastian,
some thoughts about SCA native. The roading map might be:
+ remove pthread dependency in parallell.hpp with  the new c++
concurrent features. g++, Intel C++, MS C++ support really well.
+ remove Axis/C dependency with gSOAP. Axis/C relies on java runtime, afaik.
This remove as well Apache2 dependency
+ valuate if we can remove Curl dependency.
In my idea there is the option to use boost at some extent. net-cpp
based on boost asio,
works as curl.
+ replace the python dependency with PyMite.
+ remove any dependency on Java.
+ move to autoconf tools to CMake.
+ remove any SQL dependencies.
+ introduce regression tests Boost:Test
+ provide a flexible way for managing memory. You use apache pools. I
am not sure if you can use in a stricted memory enviroment,
with 512 kb/1M for example.

The idea is to branch from your native and starting to removing
things. Now I am thinking to a client.
Just 1c,
cheers,
Giorgio
--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.