If you just want to double-check, Continuum setup would take less than ten
minutes.  I'll be available for any assistance you need.  If you installed
it and added one POM [1] it would automagically get all THIRTY TWO Wicket
Stuff projects that I have moved over to wicketstuff-core building for you.

I had never used Continuum before, and am not typically impressed easily,
but I have been VERY impressed with it.  Regardless of what the issue is (TC
/ SF connection), I think it's worth looking into using it rather than TC
since all of our projects (core and WS) are based on Maven - and Continuum
is set up to build maven projects super easily.

[1] -
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-core/pom.xml
Just my $0.02...  but I definitely think it's worth the time - and I don't
mind doing it if you need the help, or if you install it I can set it up -
whichever works best for you.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com