Well I've made some changes that should get it building and kicked off
another build - and we're back to having problems with the connection to
SourceForge [1].

I think this brings us full circle back to the beginning of the thread.
Several options:

1 - install Continuum on wicketstuff.org and see if it has same problem
(perhaps uses a different svn client - may not have problem)
2 - fix problems between wicketstuff.org and sourceforge (not 100% sure this
is the problem, and not likely to happen anytime soon?)
3 - allow my build server to deploy via scp to the wicketstuff.org repo
folder

Thoughts?
[1] -
http://wicketstuff.org/teamcity/viewLog.html?tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=bt34&buildId=2395
On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]