It might be the way the connections are set up for wicket stuff. they
all use the same base connection, and modify the last part of the
connection url. This was done to save a lot of typing configuring the
projects, and allow teamcity to pool the connection. There is a bug in
3.1, which should be fixed in 3.1.1 or a newer release.

I've just upgraded to teamcity 4.0 and made you wicketstuff administrator.

Martijn

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Jeremy Thomerson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Who owns the wicketstuff.org server?  Since TeamCity has been continually
> having problems building against SF repo, I set up Continuum on my server.
> It has been working fine.  I'd like to see us get some permanent setup that
> allows built artifacts to be deployed to the wicketstuff.org maven repo
> since that's the repo everyone has in their POM for wicketstuff projects.
> This will be especially important now that so many wicketstuff projects will
> be able to be built together and released together.
>
> I see two options:
> 1 - We switch from TeamCity to Continuum on the wicketstuff.org site.  This
> would require someone with shell access installing Continuum or giving me
> access to do so.  It's a VERY simple setup.  Also, if we switch to Continuum
> and then have problems we'll know instantly that there is a network issue
> between the wicketstuff.org server and SF (since my server has not had the
> problem and been running Continuum against SF for weeks).
>
> 2 - Someone gives me information so that my server can SCP to the repo on
> wicketstuff.org.  My server could continue to run the builds and then SCP
> the artifacts to wicketstuff.org's repo.  This would be fine with me as
> well.
>
> Whatever works best - I'd just like us to have some Continuous Integration
> actually running and deploying snapshots and release artifacts.  The next
> step will be to get the central maven repo to mirror the
> wicketstuff.orgreleased artifacts to central.  I don't mind working
> through this at some
> point.
>
> --
> Jeremy Thomerson