Hi Emond,

I tried to get the plugin working for me but I failed. Maybe I missed something.

https://github.com/klopfdreh/wicket/commit/1f3ca3ffe2ba7633339719824fb5e12197bcb243#diff-600376dffeb79835ede4a0b285078036R247

Here is the root pom.xml

https://github.com/klopfdreh/wicket/blob/1f3ca3ffe2ba7633339719824fb5e12197bcb243/pom.xml

What I expected is that the test file is copied to <working-dir>/wicket-core/.settings/test when I run a "clean package" at wicket-core.

It seems that package doesn't run the maven-eclipse-plugin at all

kind regards

Tobias

P.S.: Sorry for some missing spaces - if it is fixed I will commit the pom well formatted - the commits can be squashed then.