As we are getting closer to the release now it's time to concentrate on the
documentation as well. According to Nirdesha, she has already done the wiki
based documentation for AS 4.1.2 [1]. So we have to create a new doc for
5.0.0 and include all the new features and changes done for the existing
features.

I think with this new wiki based documentation, we don't need docs packs
through the build. Now we only need the context sensitive helps coming from
each component. Shall we remove doc pack generation from the build??

Thanks,
~Isuru

[1]
http://docs.wso2.org/wiki/display/AS412/WSO2+Application+Server+Documentation