Hi all,

FYI, we have already removed docs from G-Reg distro, but we still build a
docs pack that contains the release note, and the Java APIs, details on
checking out source etc (auto-generated by Maven), and several hyperlinks.

Thanks,
Senaka.

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Supun Malinga <sup...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> As we are getting closer to the release now it's time to concentrate on
>> the documentation as well. According to Nirdesha, she has already done the
>> wiki based documentation for AS 4.1.2 [1]. So we have to create a new doc
>> for 5.0.0 and include all the new features and changes done for the
>> existing features.
>>
>> I think with this new wiki based documentation, we don't need docs packs
>> through the build. Now we only need the context sensitive helps coming from
>> each component. Shall we remove doc pack generation from the build??
>>
> +1
> lets make sure we incorporate all the stuff in doc packs in the wiki.
>
> thanks,
>

>> Thanks,
>> ~Isuru
>>
>> [1]
>> http://docs.wso2.org/wiki/display/AS412/WSO2+Application+Server+Documentation
>>
>> --
>> Isuru Suriarachchi
>> Senior Technical Lead
>> WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com
>> email : is...@wso2.com
>> blog : http://isurues.wordpress.com/
>>
>> lean . enterprise . middleware

> Supun Malinga,
>
> Software Engineer,
> WSO2 Inc.
> http://wso2.com
> http://wso2.org
> email - sup...@wso2.com <sup...@wso2.com>
> mobile - 071 56 91 321

*Senaka Fernando*
Member - Integration Technologies Management Committee;
Technical Lead; WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com*
Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://apache.org

E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com
**P: +1 408 754 7388; ext: 51736*; *M: +94 77 322 1818
Linked-In: http://linkedin.com/in/senakafernando

*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware