On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Yes, all those Jaggery and MS docs should be added to the AS 5.0.0
> documentation.

Yes. need to add old MS docs as it is, since there are no functional
changes. I would say, for jaggery we give a introduction and pint to
jaggery online docs. no point duplicating them here wdyt ?

Regards,
/Nuwan

> Thanks,
> ~Isuru
>

> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Yumani Ranaweera <yum...@wso2.com>wrote:
>

>> Do we include MS features also within AS Documentation. As I remember MS
>> had good documentation done on Host objects, js webservices annotation,
>> data binding, how to on creating to consuming a js service etc. Where would
>> they fit in.
>>
>> [1] -
>> https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am89tsNpm9bfdEdyamJhNnJpOTJFWnYzM0VnQ1gxY1E#gid=0
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Yumani
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Nirdesha Munasinghe
>> <nirde...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Isuru,
>>>
>>> I think we can do a feature-based documentation for AS 5.0.0 since all
>>> AS-related features used in the older version are documented now. Using
>>> them, I created this space manually (Homepage to be edited):
>>>
>>> http://docs.wso2.org/wiki/display/AS500/WSO2+Application+Server+Documentation
>>>
>>> Please refer to the information hierarchy and let me know if you are
>>> fine with it. You can find the feature list and their space URLs here:
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am89tsNpm9bfdEdyamJhNnJpOTJFWnYzM0VnQ1gxY1E#gid=0
>>>
>>> Please let me know any new features which need to be added to AS 5.0.0.
>>> Once the existing features are edited and new ones are added, we can
>>> incorporate them and recreate the new documentation.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> -Nirdesha

>>> --
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Nirdesha Munasinghe,
>>> WSO2 Inc.
>>> Web:http://wso2.com
>>>
>>> Mobile: +94 776321920

>> *
>> *
>> *
>>
>> Yumani Ranaweera*
>>

> --
> Isuru Suriarachchi
> Senior Technical Lead
> WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com
> email : is...@wso2.com
> blog : http://isurues.wordpress.com/
>
> lean . enterprise . middleware

*Thanks & Regards,

Nuwan Bandara
Associate Technical Lead & Member, MC, Development Technologies
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  http://wso2.com
blog : http://nuwanbando.com; email: nu...@wso2.com; phone: +94 11 763 9629
*
<http://www.nuwanbando.com/>