Hi Isuru,

I think we can do a feature-based documentation for AS 5.0.0 since all
AS-related features used in the older version are documented now. Using
them, I created this space manually (Homepage to be edited):
http://docs.wso2.org/wiki/display/AS500/WSO2+Application+Server+Documentation

Please refer to the information hierarchy and let me know if you are fine
with it. You can find the feature list and their space URLs here:
https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am89tsNpm9bfdEdyamJhNnJpOTJFWnYzM0VnQ1gxY1E#gid=0

Please let me know any new features which need to be added to AS 5.0.0.
Once the existing features are edited and new ones are added, we can
incorporate them and recreate the new documentation.

Regards,
-Nirdesha

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@wso2.com> wrote:

> As we are getting closer to the release now it's time to concentrate on
> the documentation as well. According to Nirdesha, she has already done the
> wiki based documentation for AS 4.1.2 [1]. So we have to create a new doc
> for 5.0.0 and include all the new features and changes done for the
> existing features.
>
> I think with this new wiki based documentation, we don't need docs packs
> through the build. Now we only need the context sensitive helps coming from
> each component. Shall we remove doc pack generation from the build??
>
> Thanks,
> ~Isuru
>
> [1]
> http://docs.wso2.org/wiki/display/AS412/WSO2+Application+Server+Documentation