Hi Manujith,

Please share the code progress via Github, once you are satisfied with
refactoring.
Please fork [1] to your private repo, and at location [2], you may have a
new component named 'org.wso2.carbon.identity.entitlement.endpoint' where
the implementation can reside.

[1] - https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity-framework
[2] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity-framework/tree/master/components/entitlement