Hi Pushpalanka,

Was confused in the PR procedure, and figured that I forgot to initialize
the github repo as you have mentioned in a previous message.
So the new location of the codebase is at [1]
Over the weekend, I'll fix any remaining issues and send the PR
For now I have used the wso2-codestyle given by Omindu and reformatted the
code
and added Findbug as well.

Thank You
Manujith