Hi all,

After a bit of refactoring I added the code to [1]. Please feel free to
check the source and give your ideas to improve, specially on the service
related code. All the service related code is available at [2]

Also Omindu tested the initial war file and reported several issues with
it, hoping to debug those within the week

[1] https://github.com/ManZzup/identity-entitlement-endpoint
[2]
https://github.com/ManZzup/identity-entitlement-endpoint/blob/master/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/identity/entitlement/provider/resources/DecisionResource.java

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Pushpalanka Jayawardhana <la...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Manujith,
>
> Please share the code progress via Github, once you are satisfied with
> refactoring.
> Please fork [1] to your private repo, and at location [2], you may have a
> new component named 'org.wso2.carbon.identity.entitlement.endpoint' where
> the implementation can reside.
>
> [1] - https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity-framework
> [2] -
> https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity-framework/tree/master/components/entitlement
>
> Thanks,
> Pushpalanka
>
> On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Manujith Pallewatte <
> manujith...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> So I have roughly finished up the following 5 services in REST
>> getDecision
>> getDecisionByAttibutes
>> getBooleanDecision
>> getEntitledAttributes
>> getAllEntitlements
>>
>> The service is packed to a war file deployable to IS 5.2.0
>> It's still in primary testing, so once it's confirmed working it will be
>> released to the community to get their ideas
>> the URIs and methods should be adjusted with the community suggestions
>>
>> Hoping to release the war file in coming week as well as the code. The
>> code have to be refracted first.
>>
>> Thank You
>>
>> On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Manujith Pallewatte <
>> manujith...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> To update on the progress so far, after having a chat with Pushpalanka,
>>> I started with the project code. Basic setups are done.
>>> Necessary entry points for the service was identified and now I'm
>>> familiar with the process of deploying the REST service as a Web app to the
>>> IS.
>>>
>>> Right now, the getDecision method is implemented in a RESTful manner,
>>> using Apache cxf (following the guidelines of SCIM implementation as
>>> suggested by Pushpalanka and Omindu). The implementation works, yet it's
>>> only a test implementation.
>>>
>>> We are expecting to consult the community on the actual implementation
>>> of the service, focusing on points like
>>> 1) End point URLs
>>> 2) Resource identification