Hi all,

Code is almost all refracted (apart from the part where authenticators are
hard coded) and it' is available at [1]
I have attached a readme so everyone can help with testing it. But there's
still an issue remaining to debug with the *entitled-attribs *service call,
that came up in preliminary testing by Omindu.

Thank You Omindu, I will use the formatting configs and format the code
asap. For now i added a gitignore as in the sample you sent, but I left *target
*directory intact so that i can share the war file through the repo.

Also for the PR, to which repo should I send the PR for? Or shall I wait
for further testing of the code so that we can minimize any bugs?

[1] https://github.com/ManZzup/identity-entitlement-endpoint

Thank You,
Best Regards
Manujith