Hi Isuru,

This is the milestone plan we discussed in the last week.

24/6  - draw flows when moving a node
         - add properties to the flow
         - create delete functionality to every node.
         - add arrow and text to the toolbox
1/7    - add text to the task
         - task resizing
         - change task/event/gateway icon according to the selected
property type
8/7    - change flow shape from start and end point
         - add mutiple connection points in the nodes
15/7  - add zoom event to svg and scroll
29/7  - create property list
5/8    - export json in to BPMN
19/8  - redraw element using json array after upload a BPMN file

Thanks
regards,
Heshan Jayasinghe