Hi All,
After 3 months contributing on Web based BPMN editor i completed following
tasks

   - drag and drop elements(start event/end event/gateway/task) from tool
   box to drawing canvas
   - display popup tool box with element(start event/end
   event/gateway/task) on click event
   - flow drawing to connect elements
   - Implement element deleting functionality (using delete button in
   toolbox)

            -    delete only element if there no any flow connections
            -    delete element with flows if there any flows connected to
that element
            -    delete flows separately

   - drag elements in the Canvas to change position
   - add flow button to toolbox and give flow drawing using toolbox
   shortcut
   - add property button to tool box and give change properties of the
   elements one by one (properties changed according to to element so popup
   window changed according to the element)
   - add all sub elements to the toolbox and add all above functionalities
   to those sub element (sub element icons changed with sub element type)

           -  start events (default start events,error start events,message
start events,time start events)
           -  end event (default end events,error end events,terminate
end events,cancel end events)
           -  gateway (parallel gateway , exclusive gateway, inclusive
gateway ,event gateway )
           -  task (user task, script task, mail task, manual task)

   - add task resizing functionality
   - add text to task (user can change text of the task text entered in the
   task element)
   - change flow connections with element drag events (if we change element
   position using drag and drop,flows connected to that element also changed
   according to element new position)
   - flow can be changed using multiple connection points
   - create JSON array and record all date one by one inside that
   array(element x/y coordinates,width,height,element type,element
   subtype,properties,etc..)
   - JSON array update x,y coordinates when we drag a element

task on prosess

   - download json file
   - upload json file and draw graph according to json file