Hi,
As we discussed in last meeting this week we plan to finish

   - flow reposition when BPMN element position changes.
   - task resizing
   - text attaching
   - changing task/event/gateway type using property (element icon changed
   with property)

I created "flow reposition when BPMN element position changes" and "task
resizing" but not totally completed.I think i can finish it with in this
week.Can you please send me what are the properties you need for each
element.Then i can complete it with in this week.

github url = https://github.com/heshanjse/BPMNEditor  ( last week update)

Thank You!
regards,
Heshan Jayasinghe