Hi,

I've merged the PR [1] which introduces wso2base image. This base image
will include packages that were previously installed from Puppet (zip and
unzip), and those are removed from Puppet/Hiera side. With that we should
be able to build WSO2 Docker images in offline mode.

wso2base image is pushed to DockerHub [2] as well. You don't need to build
it locally.

[1] https://github.com/wso2/dockerfiles/pull/46
[2] https://hub.docker.com/r/wso2/wso2base/

Thanks.