Hi,

>> Regarding tag names, it was done on purpose do multiple Puppet module
>> releases for a specific WSO2 product version. I know it's ugly, but would
>> like to hear others' thoughts/suggestions.
>>

> ​I'm sorry I do not get this.​
>
> ​Can you please explain this in more detail?

I take back what I said :) Let me put it this way; we used Puppet to
provision the images which got pushed to DockerHub. We had named the Puppet
multiple Puppet module releases were possible for a one product version.
That's why (I think) these images were named the same way Puppet modules
were which was a mistake on our part. Thanks Ramon for pointing this out.

Also regarding platform specific Docker images; eg: "mesos", "kubernetes"
etc. there is a separate thread to discuss it. Refer to mail thread "Naming
convention for WSO2 docker images based on the platform". In summary,
current approach is to append the platform name to the Docker image name
itself.
@Ramon: Do you have any objections against this? You are most welcome to
share your thoughts on that thread.

Thanks.