Hi Suho,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 11:44 PM, Sriskandarajah Suhothayan <s...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Based on the request of IS team we have recently added support for loading
> template files from the registry.
> I think with this feature we can do the mapping at Event Publisher side,
> then IS can send only the core data for the notification. I think building
> the whole message at IS is too much customization for emails.

As discussed previously both methods should work.

Replacing placeholder with data in the arbitrary data map was in the master
at the time and now it should have been release AFAIU. This is what Indunil
was trying.

And also you guys have added the support to pick registry templates based
on some place holder values in the registry path. What we discussed was to
send the 'locale' value as a stream attribute for our use case. If this
approach works this is also fine for us.

We tried with option1 just to get something working quickly.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Governance Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*