On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Indunil Upeksha Rathnayake <
indu...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find the meeting notes in [1].  I have following considerations
> regarding the improvements we have discussed.
>
> (1) Even though we have configured to load the email template from
> EventPublisher(analytics side), the placeholder values has to be sent as
> meta data/correlation data/payload data/arbitrary data, since in analytics
> side, the user claim values are not getting from the user store.
> In order to send the placeholder values from IS side, anyway we have to
> load the email template and retrieve the placeholders. So as I have
> understood, for email notifications, it's not needed to use the email
> template loading part in analytics, since it'll be a redundant task. (Refer
> [2])

Here we can set the claim values as arbitrary data, and the notification
specific details as the meta, correlation & payload data.
Then we can use the template loading only at the analytics side.

> (2) The email templates has to be changed as follows.
>     i) if the value will be provided in an arbitrary data map, the
> placeholder should be with a prefix "arbitrary_"
> (ex:{{arbitrary_givenname}})

    ii) if the value will be provided in an meta data map, the placeholder
> should be changed as {{...}} (ex:{{givenname}})
>
> No we should not use "arbitrary_" for any cases, its internal information
and the names should not have "arbitrary_" even if its in arbitrary data
map or otherwise.

(3) Only Text OutputMapping Content can be filled from a value in an

@Gobi can you please fix this if that's the case.

> (4) The default stream definitions and publisher definitions has to be
> deployed on super tenant as well as other tenants as well. And when a new
> tenant is added, those streams and publishers has to be deployed for that
> particular tenant as well.
>
> We can have a tenant creation handler to do this copying during that
tenant creation time. WDYT?

Really appreciate your ideas/suggestions regarding the above mentioned

--

*S. Suhothayan*
Associate Director / Architect & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/
<http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/>twitter: http://twitter.com/suhothayan
<http://twitter.com/suhothayan> | linked-in:
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan>*