Hi,

I'm interested in the project *Native inbound and connector for FTP/SFTP
operations*. I would like to know more information regarding this.

I am Chanaka Lakmal, an final year undergraduate from Department of
Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa. I have the basic
knowledge on Java NIO, File Systems and I have been working with ESB and
connectors.

Initially I went through following [1] to understand about File Inbound
Protocol and I would like to know more about this project, especially on
the expected outcomes and the scope of the project.

[1] - https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB490/File+Inbound+Protocol

Thank you.

Best Regards.

*Chanaka Lakmal,*