Hi Malaka,

Thank you for the response.

When searching for Java FTP/SFTP libraries I found out that there are only
a very few libraries built on top of NIO. But each of them had few
limitations. So, I could not find any other fully-supported and suitable
library built on top of NIO.

When considering about Apache Commons Net [1] it supports FTP and FTPS, but
it does NOT support SFTP. Will that be a problem to us?

My research found out that the best and most widely used library for
FTP/SFTP is JSch [2]. I worked with it during my industrial training and it
seems to fit for our requirements and it is widely used in the industry too.

As I said earlier, with the use of those findings I created a comparison on
SSHJ, Apache Commons VFS and JSch and published on my blog [3]. This blog
article [4] also says about the author's experience in FTP/SFTP using
different libraries and there were many other similar articles by different
authors.

What do you think about using JSch? Can we use commons-net when it doesn't
support SFTP?

[1] https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-net/
[2] http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/
[3]