Hi Malaka,

I researched for the libraries that we can use for FTP/SFTP operations in
addition to using Apache Commons VFS. I found out about some widely used
libraries such as SSHJ [1] and JSch [2] and did a comparison among them.
With the use of those findings I created a comparison on SSHJ, Apache
Commons VFS and JSch and published on my blog [3].

Also, I have experience in JSch since I had previously worked on developing
a SCP transport using JSch [4] [5]. I believe its ability to execute shell
commands with the help of the library is a great feature in JSch. According
to the comparison and my experiences, JSch looks like the best candidate
among them and I hope to hear others' thoughts about this.

Please share your recommendations and suggestions to get a better approach
to this project.

[1] SSHJ - https://github.com/hierynomus/sshj
[2] JSch - http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/
[3] SSHJ, Apache Commons VFS and JSch comparison (blog post) -
https://medium.com/@ldclakmal/comparison-of-commons-vfs-
sshj-and-jsch-libraries-for-sftp-support-cd5a0db2fbce#.d6bux0q0f
[4] My SCP project (blog post) - https://medium.com/@ldclakmal/
scp-with-java-b7b7dbcdbc85#.b05pinv1o
[5] My SCP project (git) - https://github.com/ldclakmal/SCPTransport

Thanks.