Hi Sourav,

thank you for your kind words and support!

>From the previous discussions we came up with a concensus that Zeppelin is
moving from featre based release to time based ones with timeframe of about
3 months. Given that, its reasonable to expect next realase happen around
March and I definitly agree with you that those valuable features belong to
the next release - there is no question about that.

Question of graduation is orthogonal one and in case we can manage it now,
our next March realease, on top of the feauteres that it brings to the
users have a chance also to be a first release without incubating label,
thats it, nothing more.

Please let me know if that makes sense!