From: "Ahyoung Ryu"<ahyoungry...@gmail.com>
To:
"dev@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org"<dev@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>;
Sent: 2016-02-04 (목) 23:28:29
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Zeppelin from the Incubator

Totally agree with @anthonycorbacho. I think it's time to graduate and step
forward.
So, ++1 !

2016년 2월 4일 목요일, Anthony Corbacho<anthonycorba...@apache.org>님이 작성한 메시지:

> Hi,
>
> I dont see any reason why we shouldn't start a vote.
> unlike release, it doesnt require any specific features (For specific
> feature like R or ACL, we can add it as a requirement for the first release
> as TLP),
> so for me its a big +1.
>

> On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Victor Manuel Garcia <
> victor.gar...@beeva.com <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> > In my opinion we can graduate from the incubator. I think we all well
> > controlled procedures, regardless of new features that also will be
> > improved or adding . For example we need to greatly improve the
> > documentation, but i since  is not necesary for graduation.
> >
> > +1 for graduation
> >
> > congrats for the work...!!!

> <javascript:;>>:
> >
> > > Jakob,
> > >
> > > thank you for pointing this out, it is exactly as you describe
(there
> > were
> > > 3 releases since joining the incubator)
> > >
> > > If we could keep this thread focused on graduation and get more
> oppinions
> > > from other participants - that would awesome!
> > >
> > > Its great to see people volonteering to help with particular
features
> for
> > > the next release here, but please feel free to fork the thread
for
> > further
> > > discussion on technical details.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Alex

Incubator PMC

Incubator,

<amos.elb...@gmail.com
> <javascript:;>>
> > > functioning.
> > project

> who

> > > understand
> > variant
Zeppelin's

significant PRs
> from
> and
These were

<m...@apache.org

> > > opinion.

> these

bases.
> > and
> > > important,

includes.

> passes
> > > the
> > pass

> merge
> > > one
Shiro security
smaller PRs.

with you that
> features
> > > are

usage standpoint,
> > without
full fledged top
> level
glitches which are
> > impediment
Wondering if any help

Lee <m...@apache.org
> <javascript:;>>

should be
> prerequisites
> > of
never setup those features
> > as

concern for release
graduation.

doing it in apache
> way,
> > > in
didn't go for a
> > graduation
about contribution
> > impasse.

contribution guide
> and
trying to help many
long time. (Especially
> > > Jongyoul

feature should be
> included'
have an discussions,
> > such
> > > as
> > > > >>>

> http://community.apache.org/apache-way/apache-project-maturity-model.html,

Eran, Sourav?

Elberg <
> > > amos.elb...@gmail.com <javascript:;>>

graduation passed-it was
> not
and there was some
> > feedback
some other issues. And
> > that's
graduation until today.

have links to the
> > discussion

Alexander Bezzubov <
> b...@apache.org <javascript:;>>

reply about release
> schedulle
> > > and

correct me if I'm wrong here,
> but
that project does not have
order to undergo this formal

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Graduating+from+the+Incubator

Eran Witkon <eranwit...@gmail.com
> <javascript:;>>

support was one of the pre-requisite
> > for
should be added as well.
both
Sourav Mazumder <
<javascript:;>>

same. Zeppelin is already very popular
> > in
Data user group. High time to
> graduate
> > > it

to have the support for R and
These are the supports most of the
> > > people

8:23 AM, moon soo Lee <
> > m...@apache.org <javascript:;>>

resuming the discussion.

2016 at 11:11 PM Alexander Bezzubov <

developers,

of releases and committers grew more I'd
> > > like
discussion of graduating Zeppelin to top
> > level

objections - next step would be to start a
> > > VOTE

think?