This does make sense Moon. Completely agree with you that features are not
important for becoming a top level project

However, in my opinion, from the practical usage standpoint, without these
two features Zeppelin does not look to me a full fledged top level project.
Curious whether there are any technical glitches which are impediment in
bringing these features to the main branch. Wondering if any help can help
to get those problems fixed.

Regards,
Sourav