I think Zeppelin meets the requirements for graduation.

Zeppelin community is growing fast and getting more diverse. Number of
contributors has increased more than 7 times and three new committers are
admitted since Zeppelin became Apache podling project. And release, vote
related discussions have adopted ASF way so far.
Also Zeppelin is the one of the projects making big synergy with other
apache projects by providing different back-end interpreters(ex spark,
hive, flink, hbase, cassandra, etc)

so +1 for graduation.