Github user elbamos commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/208#issuecomment-189129155

    Jeff - well that log explains it, the R package isn't being included in the
distribution binary.

    I'm not sure I understand either the goal or the "ask" at this point;
fixing the pom's to handle building the distribution binary is planned as a
post-merge to-do.  Are you saying you need this to happen pre-merge for some
reason?

---
with INFRA.
---