Github user bzz commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/208#issuecomment-203248777

    I'm not sure I understand you, but please feel free to use whatever place
you consider right for the any discussion you feel necessary (I would suggest
starting a new thread with the descriptive subject though).

    Here is the list of things that need to be done in order to merge this PR:

     - [x] ~~master and this branch have diverged: we need to either merge
master in here, or rebase it on top of the master~~
     - [ ] revert deletion of `ZeppelinSparkClusterTest.java`
     - [ ] make CI green. I suggest attack each profile "one by one", creating
a new JIRA issue for each and every new failure, see
[ZEPPELIN-774](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-774) as an
example.
     - [ ] putting the license for files, forked from other open-sourced
projects in the right place. Having a list those files would help, see
[this](https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/208/files#r55158180)
@jeffsteinmetz comment.

---
with INFRA.