Github user elbamos commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/208#issuecomment-203684695

    @bzz I will look into junit ignore.  Regarding the licenses, that issue is
where it has been:  For files that are forked from other things, but also
contain changes, I need to know where you would like the licenses to go.

    What is necessary is simply a *decision*.    We can't just put the apache
header in those files, because some of the content is covered by another
license.  Currently those files are identified in the "other licenses" file --
but, the portion of the files that has *changed*, is covered by the Apache
license.

    So, again, what's necessary here is simply the *decision*, and because it
is a licensing issue, it cannot be made by anyone but a member of the PPMC.

---
with INFRA.
---