Github user elbamos commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/208#issuecomment-203250652

    Open Jira issues for each failed test?  It looks that you are just wasting
time.  These are all issues that *you* committed, to me and to the community,
that *you* would do work on, months ago.

    So far, what you've done is to, again and again, make lists of the things
that *you* haven't done, while lobbing insults at me.

    *Licenses*:  We have waited months for you to simply decide a rule for
where the licenses will go for forked files.  Only a PMC member can make that
decision.  Once it is made, I will put the licenses in the right place.  If you
want a list, you can use the list that we made previously, which is on this
very page.

    *CI*:  The question is what is the quickest path for you to actually
examine whether these errors are anything other than bugs in the testing
infrastructure.  If you want to divvy things up, i don't care.  What I do care
about, is that you actually begin to *do* the things that *you* *committed* to
do.

    Alternatively, we can go back to the consensus of the community, which is
simply to merge it.

    I'm confident that any of these other issues will be resolved within
minutes of accepting that.

---
with INFRA.
---