As I understand TTL nodes, you want to have them when you don't want to have
sessions. I find it odd that you still need to create a session when you choose
to use TTL nodes to avoid sessions. It is correct that you can create
session/create TTL/close session in this order, but again, if you're trying to
avoid sessions, then it doesn't seem to be very appealing to use TTL nodes this
way.

In any case, I need to go through the e-mail thread that Camille pointed out.
There is possibly some insight there that I'm missing.

-Flavio