Here is my progress so far. I managed to get the build to trigger with a pull
request and pull request changes:

https://builds.apache.org/view/PreCommit%20Builds/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-github-pr-build/

I had to hack into it a bit because our original pre-commit build is really
focused on getting patch files from jira, applying the patch, and building it
(check src/java/test/bin/test-patch.sh). I hardcoded the build commands into
the queue configuration, which works but makes it hard for others without
access to jenkins to contribute, so moving forward we should script it.

There is clearly some polishing to be done, so please report back so that we
can try to fix it.

-Flavio