ZOOKEEPER-2624 has been merged, thank Raul, Ben and Michael for reviewing.

The QA for pull requests should be working for pull requests agains master, but
let's keep an eye and polish any rough edges that might still be there.

With ZOOKEEPER-2624 in, there is one last major decision we need to make to
wrap this up. The pull request QA currently do not make a jira patch available.
This is intentional because making it patch available will trigger the original
Jira QA, which will be confusing because we will see a failure (I haven't
tested, but I think that's what's going to happen). If we change the script to
make the Jira patch available, then we need to either:

1- Disable the Jira QA altogether, which means that we will only have pull
request QA available
2- Make the Jira QA script spot that there is a pull request available and not
build it.

I'm wondering if folks would be ok with only having patches submitted via pull
requests or if we should continue to support the old Jira QA.

Thanks,
-Flavio