Hi Flavio,

Nice you have mentioned that 'cause I had written a small python script
last Friday that gets the Github PR diff and post it on JIRA as an
attachement. It's a git diff, not a svn one, but the jenkins processing
queue is applying the patches to git now, right?

https://gist.github.com/eribeiro/be42ff9dcbc50ebd4b2779ef9f866cba

I guess we can incorporate parts of the script above in the QA queue or
zk-merge-pr.py. It doesn't set up the issue as 'Patch Available', but it
should be easy to do this. Also, it doesn't cancel the patch if the PR is
closed, but I guess it can also be done (although I am afraid I don't know
how to do this automatically).

The zk-merge-pr.py automatically resolve the jira issue once the PR is
merged.

Edward