On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 04:18:29PM +0000, Martin Spott wrote:
>David Dawes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 10:17:30AM -0800, Kendall Bennett wrote:
>
>>>[...], and I am in discussions
>>>with some of the other members of the community about starting a new
>>>project to take over where the XFree86 team appears to be stuck. If you
>>>are interested let me know.
>>
>> The more the merrier.
>
>Wouldn't it be better to iron out the 'political issues' over the
>current (and pretty much working!) XFree86 Windows port (via Cygwin)
>instead of creating a parallel universe !?

I don't see how any supposedly "political issues" (whatever they
may be?) are relevant to investigating alternative technical
solutions for an XFree86 Windows port.

If you have non-technical (i.e., political) issues to discuss, go
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  This is a technical list.

David
--
David Dawes
developer/release engineer                      The XFree86 Project