On Wed, 1 May 2024 at 19:44, Michael D Kinney
<michael.d.kin...@intel.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to propose that TianoCore move all code review from email
> based code reviews to GitHub Pull Requests based code reviews.
>
> The proposed date to switch would be immediately after the next stable
> tag which is currently scheduled for May 24, 2024.

+1

Some kind of off-github reflector similar to rebecca's public inbox
[0] would be appreciated to at least be able to keep track of
different versions of a series exactly as they were submitted. One of
the things that annoys me about doing GitHub reviews is dealing with
PRs where the underlying branches gets updated through a force-push
and there is no way to find out what changed, and whether the existing
review comments are still in sync.

Would it be possible to require a separate PR for each revision of a
series, lock the underlying branch, and archive it for future
reference (if desired?)

[0] https://openfw.io/edk2-devel/