> Also, I might like to implement a per SMSC throttling code... because our
> SMPP SMSC only allows 25 messages / sec... which means that if messages get
> queued up and/or stored to file... bearerbox can continuously attempt to
> overload the SMSC should the queue become large or should it reload a large
> store file upon startup... if you know what I mean. Pointers, objections?

Yep - a lot of carriers (ie. ours) are throttling our send speed as well
and I'd rather control the flow of send than play the eternal
throttlemessage -> sleep -> send -> throttle message etc. so this makes a
lot of sense to me.

The current SMPP specific parameters are kept as #defines in the smpp code
however I'd like to suggest we move these out to the configuration files
so that different SMSCs running SMPP can have specific parameters set for
them without source recompiles.

BTW did we add the ton/npi configuration file changes for the SMPP driver
to CVS yet? I can add the other configuration changes at the same time.

Alex

--
Alex Judd
http://www.enpocket.com/