At 03:42 PM 2/14/02 +0100, you wrote:
>Alex Judd wrote:
> >
> > BTW did we add the ton/npi configuration file changes for the SMPP driver
> > to CVS yet? I can add the other configuration changes at the same time.
>
>no it's yet not incorporated to cvs. It seems the pro and cons
>discussion isn't leading us to something valueable.
>
>So, if you are advocating for one options try to convince the others
>(Andreas mainly).

What I have done is as follows:
0. All numbers get submitted to Kannel in full international format.
1. I have four new params per SMPP smsc. forced-src-ton, forced-src-npi,
forced-dest-ton, forced-dest-npi.

I use Andrea's auto detect logic, and then override the appropriate
settings according to the above params if they exist.

Nisan