> The TON and NPI parameters are defined according to the GSM and the SMPP
> standards. Unfortunately how they are used in an SMSC does not seem to be
> standardised.

Yes - that unluckly is the problem - those of us who have to deal with
non-standard implementations of SMPP have to modify the code every time to
get around this so its more of a 'life' requirement than a
'standardisation' requirment.

Before we all do the work multiple times shall I resubmit the patches I
did for this which do as the list describes?

Also - what's everyone's thoughts on adding the retry timeout and
throtling speed to these too?

Regards

Alex