Andreas.

I already used kannel with delivery reports in physical servers and servers
within VMWare.

In physical servers i detected many leaks of memory when used heavily with
delivery reports, but in the VMWare the leaks grow up overthrow the
bearerbox.

A stable version 1.4.1 solved many leaks, but I still have problems to run
in VMWare. Today i use in the VMWare only with delivery report in databases.

Regards.
Allison Almeida.