To: "Milan P. Stanic" <m...@arvanta.net>
Cc: <devel@kannel.org>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: Patch: gw/urltrans.c

Afaik, Kannel uses pcre for regexps.

Not sure if it's possible to pass parameters as it is now, but seems like a possible course of action.

Regards,
--
Alejandro Guerrieri
aguerri...@kannel.org

On 30/08/2010, at 18:33, Milan P. Stanic wrote:

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 17:33, Rene Kluwen wrote:
I agree here. Regexps are by default not case sensitive, unless the i-modifier is set.

Isn't internal option setting an option? Like they do here: http://nl2.php.net/manual/en/regexp.reference.internal-options.php

Example: (?i:foo)

This example is PCRE, I think. Kannel regex is POSIX compatible.

--
Kind regards,  Milan
Arvanta, IT Security        http://www.arvanta.net