see inlined...

Am 30.08.2010 um 16:06 schrieb Nikos Balkanas:

> Hi,
>
> Please see comments inlined.
>
> Nikos
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Malysh" <amal...@kannel.org>

use have to decide what to use keyword or keyword-regex and both settings just
not allowed
and is error. Now it also indicated so. With you patch you make decision for
user to use keyword or
keyword-regex...

>>> user have to decide whether to use keyword or keyword-regex and if both
>>> given
>>> it's error and was indicated so.
>
> Just trying to align source with documentation, by popular demand.
>
>>> About the case sensitivity, I would like to give a user possibility to
>>> decide.
>>> The policy should be:
>>> - if keyword given make it case insensitive (just backwards compatibility)
>>> - if keyword-regex given it's case sensitive
>
> That's confusing for anyone. How do you know what users want? It could blow
> the list off. I think everything should be treated equally. keyword-regex is
> just an extention of keyword. Rules applying to the first should apply to the
> second as well.

no, keyword-regex is replacement for keyword and keyword is there only for
backwards compatibility. And keyword-regex was extra set
to be case sensitive because some users want it so and if you make it case
insensitive user will not be able to do so.
Other way around works, e.g. you will match OK: [o][O][kK]
I see a convert_range in find_translation as a bug...