Of course you can do the "[Aa][Bb][Cc]" trick! That was the reason while Alex
and I told you that case sensitivity mattered and we were against your point
about disabling it on the first place...

While this method works fine, it's a lot harder to maintain. Being able to use
"i" would simplify things imho. Not a show-stopper, but would improve things.

A similar issue occurs with latin accents (and also the "ñ" in spanish). You
usually want to accept accented words as well. Time ago, we solved it by using
[Aaá] [Eeé] ... [NnÑñ] etc. Of course this wouldn't be solved with the "i"
switch and would still need the bracket trick to work, but at least it would be
simpler and more readable than having each and every letter between brackets in
upper and lower case.

Regards,
--
Alejandro Guerrieri